Ahava hand cream is a light but luxuriously rich hand cream that keeps the skin and cuticle protected from harmful elements. Ahava products are made with natural ingredients that are sourced from nature, and not from Genetically Modified Organisms(GMOs). Ahava hand cream endure strict allergy testing and are approved for sensitive skin.
AHAVA HAND CREAM INGREDIENTS
Ahava hand cream contains the following natural ingredients:
Aqua (Mineral Spring ) , water , ethylhexyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, ceteareth-30, sodium cetearyl Sulfate, propanediol (Corn derived glycol), hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) water, phenoxyethanol, maris aqua (Dead sea water), dimethicone, allantoin, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Fragrance), benzyl salicylate, linalool, limonene, alpha Isomethyl Ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol.
1. Allantoin: Allantoin is generally used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. it is a compound known for its soothing and anti-irritant properties but also useful in treating skin blemishes. While the lactic acid and urea element present in most hand creams treat dryness, allantoin is a uric product that richly benefits the skin and hands. They also flatten the microscopic cracks that make the skin rough and sensitive. This helps for both the short and long-term care of your skin’s health and vitality.
2. Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is rich in tannins, a natural plant compound with powerful antioxidant properties that can help protect the skin and hands when applied regularly. witch hazel contains tannins which can act as a barrier, preventing inflammation-causing substances from entering your skin cells
3. Osmoter: Osmoter is a blend of potent minerals sourced directly from the Dead Sea. It acts as a ‘moisture magnet’ to hydrate and replenish the skin. Osmoter is a signature mineral catalyst used in Ahava products that builds strong skin by activating its own moisture reserves.
Read Also: 6 Best Antibacterial Soap for Tattoos
AHAVA HAND CREAM BENEFITS
Most people focus more on their face and less on their hands, feeling like no one really sees them. But our hands are our most sensitive and intimate vehicles of communication, and caring for them with the right-hand cream can enhance our overall appearance as well as our inner confidence. Ahava hand cream has a lot of benefits which plays a role in helping fine-tune the health of two of our most precious assets.
1. Softens the cuticle and makes the skin smoother: Ahava hand cream has a formula that treats dry and itchy skin while leaving the hands smooth and protected. They also flatten microscopic cracks that make the skin appear rough and sensitive. This is essential for both the short and long term care of your skin’s health and vitality. Ahava hand creams have moisturizing elements that soften and smoothens the skin and cuticle.
2. Prevents ageing and Replenishes skin: Ageing not only appears in your face, but also your hands age, you may have noticed wrinkles and fine lines on your hands If you do not take care of them regularly. Well, if you don’t want your hands to look aged you should regularly opt for Ahava hand cream. As this helps in securing the elasticity of the skin and replenishes the skin cells so that it doesn’t look cracked and wrinkled. Apart from your hands, your nails also benefit from the use of this hand cream, especially in the monsoon season when fungal and bacterial infections are highly prevalent. Regular use of Ahava hand cream, keeps your nails clean and protected from infection.
3. Gives your skin a pleasant natural fragrance: One of the highest perks to using Ahava hand cream is of course, the fragrance. Choosing this product for its cool scent along side other benefits can add a subtle hint of excitement to your day
4. Helps treat skin inflammation: Washing hands with harsh soaps and chemical cleansers can strip your skin off its moisture, causing skin irritation and inflammation, this, could result to dryness and itching of the skin. on the other hand, Ahava hand cream has a subtle formula that combats and moisturize the skin.
5. Ahava hand cream nurtures and protects hands from daily dryness in a convenient and portable size.
HOW LONG DOES AHAVA PRODUCT LAST
Ahava product has a shelf life of 3-4years if unopened and 1-2years shelf life if opened. Ahava hand cream and likewise other Ahava products have a symbol on the label to notify you of the expiry date.
AHAVA HAND CREAM CACTUS AND PINK PEPPER
Ahava hand cream cactus and pink pepper is a soft cream with uplifting floral scent they keep the skin hydrated and smooth. Ahava cream cactus and pink has the following benefits:
- Maintains and softens the hands
- Soothes and heals itchy dry hands
- Prevents dehydration
- It is an absorbent cream that quickly nourishes dry skin
- Has a fresh cactus and warm spice -forward pink pepper scent
AHAVA HAND CREAM REVIEWS
Here’s what an impressed shopper on Amazon has to say about the product. “This is the loveliest and most effective hand cream I have used. I immediately felt relief in my dry cracked hands. The skin is soft and healthy now. What a delightful scent from the cactus and pink pepper hand cream, subdued but very mentally uplifting, and my hands were so amazingly soft after a week. All day crack and skin issues are gone. My hands and cuticle are healed completely. Ahava has the nicest product I’ve come across for skin”.
AHAVA HAND CREAM GIFT SET
Ahava hand cream gift set contains the following items:
- Mineral hand cream 40ml
- Mineral shower gel 40ml
- Mineral body lotion 40ml.
Pamper your skin and hands with Ahava’s osmoter™ complex of replenishing natural dead sea minerals and natural plant extracts. This trio kit nourishes, keeps the skin intact and well hydrated for a clean, fresh and supple skin.
Just like our face, our hands also gets exposed to external elements and since we neglect taking proper care of them they tend to age faster. Ahava hand cream helps to increase moisture levels in your hands, keeps hand soft and smooth, nourished, boosts skin elasticity and leaves your hands and cuticle protected.
Ahava Hand creams are particularly sourced from nature and science. you will never find parabene in Ahava formulas. This products are also vegan and endure strict allergy testing. The product are dermatologist-tested and are approved for sensitive skin.