OKFAD classic black frame sunglasses are protective eyewear designed mainly to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. The sunglass is made up of three (3) different parts: frame, temples, and lenses. The frame comprises of the nose pad, bridge, and part of the hinge.
Recent research shows that pterygium, cataracts, and macular degeneration are eye conditions that can develop from excessive exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Wearing a pair of sunglasses that protect against UV radiation, you can lower your risk of developing these eye problems.
Benefits of OKFAD Classic Black Frame Sunglasses
- The sunglasses protect the eyes from UV light.
- Aid to reduce headaches and migraines.
- It lowers the risk of having cataracts.
- Prevents macular degeneration.
- Help protect the eyes for Debris.
Side Effect of OKFAD Classic Black Frame Sunglasses