In this post, we’ll discuss 3 Ballerina tea reviews and why many people are obsessed over this herbal tea. Ballerina tea is different from other traditional herbal teas. It’s not made from a single product but an infusion of different spices and herbs.
WHAT IS 3 BALLERINA TEA?
3 ballerina tea is a herbal tea product that works to help you shed pounds and get you a dancers body. it is called 3 ballerina tea because it has the ability to make you lose weight while helping you keep fit.
3 Ballerina tea is a weight loss drink among many other beverages that has recently caught the attention of those from the wellness, health and fitness communities.
The tea is made from two powerful Chinese herbal ingredients; (The Chinese mallow and senna) that are enriched with antioxidants. People who wish to have a fit and healthy body, consume this tea. it is recommended to be taken three times daily, as it helps to combat constipation and also aid weight loss.
3 Ballerina Tea Reviews For Weight Loss
There are many claims out there that 3 ballerina tea is a powerful weight loss agent that can promote digestive health, detoxify, fight diseases and help you lose weight. These claims although not scientifically proven, but arise from the fact that consumption of 3 ballerina tea helps you lose weight in form of water and stool and not body fat.
The basic ingredients in 3 ballerina tea is the Chinese mallow and senna. The tea is rich in antioxidants and also has no traces of caffeine and can help lower blood sugar levels. However, 3 ballerina tea may not be a good option for weight loss as its laxative effects results in weight loss in the form of water and stool and not body fat.
What are the Ingredients of 3 Ballerina Tea
3 Ballerina tea is made from two potent Chinese ingredients; Malva Verticillata (Chinese mallow) and Cassia Angustifolia (senna) Each of these herbal ingredients contributes to the effects of ballerina tea in different ways.
1. Cassia Angustifolia (Senna)
This herbal ingredient comes from a shrub grown in China, India, Africa, and California.
senna is a herb that contains many chemicals called sennosides. sennosides irritate the linings of the bowel, which causes a laxative effect. senna is also used for haemorrhoids and weight lose. senna is as a herb is approved by FDA.
2. Malva Verticillata (Chinese Mallow)
A tropical species closely related to the common English marsh, or garden mallow which is of an immense importance in culinary and medicinal products. This edible plant is grown in Africa, China, Europe, and south America. seeds of the Chinese mallow finds its usage in diuretic products to increase urine production and reduce water retention. Chinese mallow is also used as a laxative to treat kidney disorders, and relieve constipation
What are the Benefits of Ballerina Tea
Ballerina tea is a powerful weight loss agent that aids digestive health and increases metabolism. Below are some of the benefits of ballerina tea.
1. Detoxification: Consuming 3 ballerina tea helps to get rid of waste and excess water from the body, which further prevents bloating as well as stomach upset. Drinking this tea daily also boosts the body’s metabolism.
2. It is enriched with flavonoids and antioxidants that boost cell health: 3 Ballerina tea is enriched with antioxidants and flavonoids. Antioxidants help protect the body against inflammation by scavenging free radicals, which play a role in diseases like cancer and Alzheimer’s. They also boost cell health and further helps to lower blood sugar levels in the body.
3. Caffine-free: Ballerina Tea does not contain any caffeine additives. Caffeine can be addictive and often causes headaches and nausea when taken in high doses. Many people avoid the intake of caffeine for health reasons, but caffeine is a major component in most diet-aid products available today. Drinking 3 Ballerina Tea instead of taking caffeine-containing diet supplements will avert the negative health implications that caffine often causes.
4. Aids weight loss and remedies constipation.
5. Lowers blood sugar levels
6. This tea prevents bloating
7. Beneficial to the digestive system
8. Does not comprise of any harmful chemicals
9. 3 Ballerina tea has a calming and soothing effect
HOW IS 3 BALLERINA TEA PREPARED
3 BALLERINA tea is usually available and sold in stores and online as dieters drink. consumers use the tea bag to create the drink.
However, when making the tea, 2 to 3 cups of boiling eater is usually poured into a cup containing the tea bag, this way, the tea is ready to drink. Also, honey maybe added as a sweetener. it is advised to drink the beverage three times daily after meals.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF 3 BALLERINA TEA
Consumption of 3 ballerina tea may cause the following side effects.
- severe abdominal cramps
This side effects may be experienced by people who use ballerina tea for long term. Excessive consumption of this tea may lead to electrolyte imbalance, diarrhoea and liver toxicity.
Note: pregnant or nursing women should not consume Ballerina tea as it is not safe for the developing foetus and children below the age of 12.
3 ballerina tea is not made from tea leaves, but it is made primarily from two traditional Chinese ingredients; the Chinese mallow and senna. Each of this herbal components, contributes to the effects of 3 ballerina tea in different ways.
3 ballerina herbal tea, works within a few hours after consumption, hence the tea is recommended to be taken 3 times daily just after meal. 3 ballerina tea can help you shed weight, but you are not shedding weight from fat but from emptying the stomach content.