Why is Fairlife ice cream good for you? It is believed that fairlife ice cream has high-quality protein and less sugar than traditional ice cream. However, that is not the only benefit of ice cream. If you have ever wondered why you should take fairlife ice cream, here’s what you need to know.
Fairlife is a dairy farm industry that uses the revolutionary method of cold filtration to develop its milk-based products. This technique introduces more nutrients like calcium and protein to your ice cream, giving it more health benefits. There are different flavors to select from, each with its own set of nourishing advantages.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF FARLIFE ICE CREAM
Its ultra-filtered milk method of production is one of the best and healthiest on demand. Although there is a presence of sugar content, hormones, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives are not used in the production of ice cream.
The good news for lactose intolerant individuals is that fairlife ice cream is lactose-free! The majority of the lactose is filtered during production and the remaining is converted with the lactase enzyme with the ice cream retaining its creamy texture.
Fairlife ice cream is a product rich in protein with less sugar and fewer calories, perfect in floats or pies. It is also known to have fewer calories than traditional ice cream. The ice cream has about nine grams of dairy-free, high-quality protein in each flavor.
The ultra-filtered ice cream has a low sugar content and fat content. It also contains the necessary daily calcium needs with low calories as its flavors are said to be made with natural ingredients.
THE HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS OF FAIRLIFE ICE CREAM
The ice cream ingredients are natural, hormone-free, and free of allergic reactions as the product is made from high-quality ingredients. Fairlife is taking its production expertise further with new products like the new light ice cream for summer.
The high-quality protein-rich ice cream contains white sugar, whipping cream, milk, and flavor extracts. The ice cream has an excellent container of the perfect size. If you have any difficulty finding your usual go-to ice cream, fairlife is the perfect choice for you. The ice cream has several flavors, and some of them are considered below:
1. Cookies and cream: The crowd-friendly flavor. The cookies are soft with chocolate chips and the pieces are just the right size. The vanilla is nice and creamy as well. Each ice cream serving has 190 calories, 16 grams of fat with saturated fat and no trans fats, 40 milligrams of cholesterol, 95 milligrams of sodium, carbohydrates, sugar, and 9 grams of protein.
2. Double fudge brownie: Good brownie piece, soft and creamy like fiber brownie with a fudge sauce and chocolate syrup flavor that level the sweetness of the ice cream. A serving contains 150 calories, 15 grams of fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugar, carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protein.
3. Mint chip: The mint flavor gives a more refreshing taste and goes well with a sandwich. Also, one serving contains calories, 115 milligrams of sodium, cholesterol, fiber, sugar, carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protein.
4. Chocolate and vanilla: With the icy flavor and the presence of vanilla beans, the chocolate flavor is mild and pleasant. Although it contains more fat, the nutritional value is as high as a small glass of milk. In a serving, It has 140 calories, 6 grams of fat with no trans fats, presence of cholesterol, sodium, 19 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, sugar, and 9 grams of protein.
5. Chocolate peanut butter: It has a peanut flavor with pieces of chocolate flakes. However, peanut butter is not present in the flavor, which to some, is a letdown. It has 190 calories with other minerals like fats, cholesterol, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, protein, and a normal amount of sodium.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FAIRLIFE ICE CREAM
1. Contains high-quality ingredients: as it has milk solids in it, a spoonful of ice cream contains vitamins, calcium, carbohydrates, and in the case of fairlife proteins. Also helps lower bad cholesterol, which in turn improves heart health.
2. Instant energy: the presence of carbohydrates and sugar contents after the breakdown gives instant energy. So fairlife is a good choice if you’re low on energy.
3. Boosts immunity: with the ultra-filtered and fermented milk in the ice cream, your immune system is stabilized as it is known that fermented foods are beneficial to our immune system.
4. Straightening of Bones: Calcium is a major mineral required by the body for the straightening of bones and teeth, and it is present in the right amount in fairlife ice cream.
5. Recovery from exercise: Due to the presence of potassium, which is responsible for muscle functions. Fairlife Ice cream is a good refreshment choice after exercise.
Fairlife ice cream has good benefits in nutritional value with a healthy outline. Each flavor is rich in protein and low in sugar due to the filtered milk method. The ice cream is also good for coffee lovers as it is a good method to increase your caffeine intake as the flavor produces more protein and calcium. The ice cream has more nutritional benefits compared to normal ice cream due to the presence of high-quality ingredients. It is lactose-free, with no artificial preservative, or colors used in the production. Also, omega-3 fatty acids are absent in the ice cream