Eczema body wash can help you confidently say goodbye to eczema and welcome to a fresh and moisturized skin. Eczema (also called atopic dermatitis) is a common skin condition that causes the skin to become red, dry, itchy, and flaky, while the frustrating, recurring skin condition sometimes pops up on the face, the most common form of eczema often appears below the neck, in the folds of the arms, and behind the knees.
Aside from atopic dermatitis, another common form of eczema is called contact dermatitis. Contact dermatitis occurs when the skin comes into contact with certain irritants, which causes it to become inflamed, irritated, and itchy. Though doctors don’t yet know how it is caused, there are ways to manage this condition, and one way is through a proper skincare routine. Proper skin care begins with choosing the right body wash.
In addition, eczema doesn’t harm your body. That you notice most symptoms of eczema doesn’t mean that your skin is dirty or infected, and it’s not contagious. There are treatments that can help manage your symptoms. And that’s where body washes come into play.
Choosing a soothing and moisturizing body wash free of harsh chemicals and exfoliants can help clear your eczema and calm irritation. The eczema body wash contains ceramide and fatty acids, which work to replace some of the “glue” (the barrier) missing from your skin.
BEST EZCEMA BODY WASH
The best eczema body wash are embedded with soothing, moisturizing properties and fragrance free. This helps to avoid unnecessary flare-ups and undesired symptoms, this is also in line with the recommendations of the National Eczema Association. The National Eczema Association recommends using body washes free of soap, fragrance, dye, and sulfates. Choose a soothing and moisturizing body wash free of harsh chemicals and exfoliants in order to completely avoid incessant flare-ups.
You don’t have to stress about making the right choice for an eczema body wash, as we have carefully selected the best natural body wash to help you fix your skin and get rid of eczema in no time! Sit back and relax while we take you through a list of the best eczema body wash that can help you remedy that red, dry, scaly, and bumpy skin.
1. Body Wash-Blue Atlas: Body Wash-Blue Atlas is formulated with a perfectly balanced formula containing coconut, aloe, and green tea to provide nourishment, cleanse, hydrate, and soothe your skin without stripping it of its natural oils.
The coconut derivative in the body wash-blue atlas is an emollient that helps condition and heal any rough, dry areas on the skin. Aloe is a natural moisturizer that is enriched with lots of antioxidants. It is gentle on the skin and provides a lot of natural nourishment and helps to prevent further inflammation of the skin.
Green tea on the other hand contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps combat oily, itchy and dry skin discomforts. The anti-inflammatory components of green tea extract works to relieve and soothe pain caused by irritated skin.
2. Aveeno Eczema Care Body Wash: Aveeno Eczema Care Body Wash is a fragrance-free body wash that works to gently improve the appearance and soothe eczema-prone skin. This product contains natural colloidal oatmeal and ceramides for intense moisture, this helps to relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema and intensely moisturizes to help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier and prevent the recurrence of dry skin. It is one of the best eczema body wash.
3. Cetaphil RESTORADERM Skin Restoring Body Wash: This creamy wash gently cleanses and rinses without irritation and holds skin-nourishing oils in a gentle soap-free cleanser to soothe the dry, itchy skin associated with atopic dermatitis. Cetaphil RESTORADERM Skin Restoring Moisturizer helps to gently cleanse very dry, eczema-prone skin, this specially formulated creamy body wash helps the skin retain moisture. This is one of the best eczema body wash.
4. CeraVe Soothing Body Wash: CeraVe Soothing Body Wash is specially formulated with three essential ceramides along with hyaluronic acid and omega oils to gently cleanse and soothe very dry skin without stripping it of its natural oil. CeraVe is a gentle, fragrance-free body wash that is accepted by the National Eczema Association. This is also one of the best eczema body wash.
5. Exederm Body Wash: Exederm body wash is formulated specifically for those with very sensitive eczema. It is hypoallergenic and very gentle, especially for those who seem to suffer from constant flare-ups. Exederm body wash is free of all fragrances, colors, dyes, sulfates, and parabens, making it a nice eczema body wash.
6. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Dove sensitive skin body wash is designed to soothe baby eczema and irritation. This baby body wash is gentle enough for newborn skin as it is generally accepted by the National Eczema Association. Dove sensitive body wash is enriched with soothing colloidal oatmeal to ensure that it is extra gentle on eczema-prone skin. With a formula that’s as mild as water, this unique baby body wash formula was developed without fragrance and other potential skin irritants like sulfates, parabens, dyes, and phthalates. This is one of the best eczema body wash.
IS CETAPHIL BODY WASH GOOD FOR ECZEMA?
The Cetaphil RESTORADERM Soothing Wash is clinically proven to improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture. The formula is designed to calm, hydrate, and soothe dry, itchy, and sensitive skin. The formula contains a blend of 9 powerful moisturizers, vitamins E and B3, and a unique filaggrin complex that work together to restore the skin’s moisture barrier.
This creamy body wash has received the seal of acceptance from the National Eczema Association and is dermatologist-tested and clinically proven to be gentle and effective on sensitive skin. This soap-free cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and fragrance-free. Cetaphil works perfectly well on the face and body to soothe skin and restore hydration by repairing the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
IS CETAPHIL BETTER THAN CeraVe?
Is Cetaphil better than CeraVe? This may be the question you seek an instant and exact answer to at the moment. The thing is, both Cetaphil and CeraVe have their own specific functions, while CeraVe works better for those who deal with dry skin, Cetaphil works better for those with sensitive skin. However, both skincare products are dermatologist-tested and approved by the National Eczema Association and are confirmed suitable and safe for all skin types.
Eczema body wash is specially formulated with ceramides and fatty acids to help you get rid of eczema in no time! While there are two forms of eczema, the most common form, known as atopic eczema, is characterized by red, dry, itchy, and scaly skin. While contact dermatitis is caused when the body comes into direct contact with a substance or irritant.
A proper skin care routine starts with the right body wash. An eczema body wash not only helps you get rid of that itchy and scaly skin, but it also helps to restore the smooth and moisturized skin. While we may agree to the fact that maintaining the right skincare routine (body wash) goes a long way to prevent itching and to get rid of eczema, avoiding the irritant or allergen that causes contact dermatitis allows the rash to clear in two to four weeks.