Finding the best whitening cream for face is not used to change the complexion of the face and make it fairer, it is used to remove hyperpigmentation and spots, clear facial blemishes, and even the tone of your face.
There are many factors that can make the face become darker than other parts of the body. Some of these factors are hormonal changes, exposure to the sun, acne, hyperpigmentation, scars, and sometimes genetics. When these creams are applied on the face, they reduce the melanin in your skin cells and melanocyte cells too. They also clear out spots and brighten your face so you have an even tone throughout your body.
One important thing to note is that using face cream that contain corticosteroids, mercury and hydroquinone is not advised or recommended because these ingredients are harmful to the skin and can cause further damage.
The Best Whitening Cream For Face
To avoid damaging the skin, there are some creams that are safe for your skin and effective in brightening dark spots on the face. Some of these creams can also be used on the other parts of the body.
1. Derma Essentia Skin Brightening Face Cream: Derma is made with bioactive phytoextracts that move into the deeper layers of the skin to tackle dark spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma and spots caused by aging. After reducing these dark blemishes, it works on the cells by renewing their activity, thereby whitening the face and even toning the skin.
Apart from the phytoextracts, derma essentia has pterowhite, an ingredient that helps protect the skin against harmful sun rays. The cream produces fast results while maintaining the safety of the skin.
2. TAC – The Ayurveda Co. Face Day Cream: This cream is well known because of its effectiveness, it is made with arbutin, an ingredient that is known for brightening skin tone, lightening darkened areas and can help to eliminate the appearance of scars. You should note that arbutin is not the same as hydroquinone.
The Ayurveda cream reduces the presence of melanin and also moisturizes the skin while treating blemishes. The product is also enriched with SPF 15, this ingredient helps in protecting the skin against UV rays, so you do not have to worry about sun damage when you use the cream.
3. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Skin Brightening Cream: There are so many natural ingredients in this cream, it has cold pressed almond oil, aloe vera, sesame oil and ayurvedic herbs like manjistha, sandalwood, mulethi, ashwagandha and yashad bhasma. The ayurvedic herbs remove dark spots, wrinkles and blemishes, and shield the skin from exposure to the sun.
The almond oil and aloe vera help in maintaining the structure and balance of the skin cells, while the sesame oil is a moisturizer that helps the cream move into the deeper layers of the skin to increase the glow.
4. Sirona Vitamin C Face Cream: Sirona is so rich in hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and tasmanian pepper fruit. The presence of hyaluronic acid helps to stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and hydrate the skin as well, in order to smoothen it.
The cream is also very effective in reducing the presence of melanin in the skin, removing all facial spots and making the skin soft and bright. The cream is free from parabens and mineral oil.
5. Good Vibes Wine Illuminating Face Cream: The wine is not just a name tag but an ingredient as well. You may think wine is just for consumption, but it is also a beneficial ingredient in creams and beauty products because it has resveratrol, which can improve the skin and moisturize it.
It can also increase the hydration of your skin while it clears off dark spots and hyperpigmentation. The antioxidant properties of wine are very essential in brightening the facial complexion and reducing wrinkles caused by aging.
6. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Brightening Day Crème: This product is good because of its sunscreen properties that can protect the skin against harmful sun rays. The cream nourishes and moisturizes the skin while improving the tone of the skin.
7. UrbanBotanics Advanced Skin Radiance Face Cream: UrbanBotanics is packed with antioxidants and other ingredients that can penetrate into the skin layers to stop the skin from becoming dark while it helps cells that are lighter to form. It was the skin, bright spots, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, aging spots and discoloration. The cream whitens the face with its natural ingredients.
8. The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Cream: This cream has L-Ascorbic acid that is safe for the skin, regulates how melanin is produced and helps the skin heal faster. It is also packed with kojic acid that clears out discoloration, dark spots and hyperpigmentation while lightening the skin in three weeks. It prevents dark spots from recurring and even the skin tone from being used continuously.
9. Biotique Coconut Brightening Instant Glow Cream: This cream is made with extracts of pure virgin coconut, dandelion and manjishtha. The ingredients are known to fight acne on the face and reduce spots and discoloration. It softens the skin while acting as a shield against sun exposure. Continuous use of the cream can make your skin glow and have a smooth look.
10. Organic Harvest Vitamin C Face Cream For Women: Infused with vitamin C, Acai Berry & Daisy Flower, this cream has antioxidant properties that remove harmful free radicals from the skin, regenerate and replace dead cells while increasing collagen production. It also hydrates, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin as it eliminates dark spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation.
There are other facial creams that are best for the skin but before making purchase for any, you should look out for hydroquinone, corticosteroids and mercury. These ingredients can fasten your whitening process but leave the skin damaged after some time.
Most of the recommended creams have sunscreen in them but for those without SPF, you should always wear sunscreen to help eliminate sun exposure and damage. You can easily find these creams in shops and online stores around you.