Divi hair serum is a lightweight serum that’s made out of tea tree oil, glycerin, copper tripeptide-1, rosemary leaf extract, and caffeine. Divi hair serum is specifically designed to revitalize, detoxify your scalp, and most importantly, help with hair regrowth for thinning hair.
DIVI HAIR SERUM FEATURES AND DETAILS
Divi hair serum is infused with a powerful blend of multiple amino acids and peptides to support thicker and more dense hair growth while leaving your scalp healthy and moisturized. When your scalp is happy, your hair can be happy too.
1. Divi hair serum is made with clean-based and scientifically proven ingredients like Copper Tripeptide-1, which has hair lengthening and thickening properties and also helps to stimulate collagen production.
2. It increases circulation with natural Ingredients like rosemary leaf extract, which increases circulation in the scalp, eucalyptus oil, and tea tree oil help to reduce scalp inflammation, while peppermint oil soothes the scalp and offers a fresh, luxurious scent.
3. Divi hair serum is made to improve the appearance of thin hair by nourishing hair follicles and stimulating growth and detoxifying product build-up.
4. Divi hair serum can only be sold through the official website.
5 Divi hair serum has been proven to be highly effective over time with consistent usage.
Read Also: HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR 19 INCHES OVERNIGHT
HOW TO USE DIVI HAIR SERUM
How to use Divi hair serum is clearly stated on the serum’s box. The instructions say to shake the bottle well, then use 3-4 drops a day preferably when your hair is wet and massage it into your hair. Nonetheless, here are a few steps on how to use Divi hair serum to achieve the best results.
- Use it once daily and shake well before each use.
- Apply it to the scalp. Apply 3-4 drops of serum directly to clean and dry scalp wherever results are desired.
- A slight tingling sensation may occur as the serum sits on the scalp. This is just the serum working its magic.
- Carefully massage the serum into the scalp.
BENEFITS OF DIVI HAIR SERUM
- It aids against hair thinning and nourishes the hair and scalp.
- It helps with hair regrowth for thinning and damaged hair.
- The product is lightweight and water-based.
- It increases blood circulation.
- Divi hair serum revitalizes and detoxifies.
- The hair serum does not impart an oily feel.
- Divi hair serum features an appealing scent.
- Divi hair serum assists in hair growth, tackles hair thinning, and leaves hair thicker, fuller, and denser.
DOES DIVI HAIR SERUM ACTUALLY WORK
Does Divi hair serum work? is one question you may earnestly seek an answer to, especially if you are dealing with thinning hair or post-partum hair loss. To answer this question, let’s take a look at a satisfied shopper’s review on Amazon.
“Divi’s scalp serum has changed my life. I’ve suffered from psoriasis and dry scalp for 10+ years and tried all the products. Nothing has worked as well as Divi. Divi calms my scalp (redness + psoriasis bumps), moisturizes my scalp without making my hair oily, and has also improved my hair texture thanks to finally having a healthy scalp.”
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE DIVI HAIR SERUM TO WORK
Divi hair serum has a recommended usage of at least 3 months before you’ll see results. You do need to plan to commit to (at least) 3 months to see the results. Is Divi hair serum worth the price and tag? Yes, it is definitely worth it as you can tell a major difference if you are consistent and keep to the instructions of the product.
Note: Results could be noticed even from the first month of using Divi hair cream, just as many customers have reviewed the product with much excitement as to how they were able to notice some baby growth on their tresses.
INGREDIENTS OF DIVI HAIR SERUM
Water (aqua), Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Caffeine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Copper Gluconate, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Peppermint (Mentha Arvensis) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Copper Tripeptide-1, Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, Menthol, Sodium PCA, and Sodium Lactate.
1. Water: Water is mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water. It is also the most common haircare ingredient of all. You can often find it right in the very first spot on the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the ingredients that make up the product.
2. Glycerin: Glycerin is a moisturizer that’s great for treating severely dry skin. It is a major ingredient found in Divi hair serum. Glycerin is a compound gotten from vegetable oil and animal fat that conditions, softens, and keeps the skin moisturized. Aside from its moisturizing effect, glycerin also keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state and provides the lips with protection against irritation and dryness.
3. Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: Green tea is proven to be a great antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, and antimicrobial component. It is because of these beneficial properties that green tea is considered a great choice for anti-aging and also for scalp and hair treatment.
4. Caffeine: As a super well-known stimulant from coffee, tea, and plenty of other soft drinks, caffeine needs no introduction. It has got a large range of usage we may not likely be aware of, just as researchers are diving in to study and reveal great deals of benefits attached to the well-known stimulant.
However, let’s look at it as a component of Divi hair serum and as well as a popular ingredient in most cosmetic products. Caffeine is a small, water-loving molecule with pretty good skin penetration abilities. It is enriched with nice antioxidant properties that help to reduce the formation of free radicals and may also prevent UV-induced skin cancers.
5. Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: The famous tea tree oil, is one of the best-known essential oils native to Australia. Research shows that tea tree oil contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial to the hair and scalp.
Divi hair serum is a lightweight serum made from lots of hair and scalp nourishing ingredients such as Copper Tripeptide-1, tea tree oil, rosemary leaf extract, and caffeine. Its benefits include; revitalization, detoxification, aids in hair growth, and treating itchiness and other skin conditions.