Syntha 6 – Best Protein Mix
Syntha 6 is a superior protein powder with 22g of protein per serving. Each serving contains six (6) major protein powders : whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate and egg albumin.
A product of Bio- Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. ( BSN). It is formulated to suit individuals with active lifestyles and diet plans. It is available in different flavors: chocolate milkshake, cookies and cream, strawberry milkshake and vanilla ice cream. It can be taken at any time of the day whether it is post workout, between meals, as a snack.
What are protein powders??
Protein powders are finely ground edible protein sources: plant (soybeans, peas, rice, potatoes or hemp), animal (eggs and milk). These sources are finely grounded into powder form and taken either as liquid or added to foods, especially baked foods.
Health Benefits of Protein Powders
- They are a good source of vitamins, minerals and calcium.
- It helps athletes to increase their muscle gain.
- It helps with muscle recovery and increases muscle strength.
- It can also boost the immune system of individuals who can’t meet up their daily protein needs with food alone, such as individuals who are ill and elderly.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and can support heart health.
- A study has revealed that protein powders can cause a decrease in high blood pressure.
- It is safe and effective.
Benefits of Syntha 6
- Increases and maintains muscle strength.
- Promotes recovery support for athletes, after workouts.
- It is formulated with superior ingredients.
- It can serve as a meal replacement.
- Good for weight management.
Active Ingredients of Syntha 6
Whey protein concentrate
It’s a type of protein powder obtained from whey, the most liquid portion of milk, that separates during cheesemaking. Whey protein concentrate is commonly used by athletes and people who exercise regularly , as it improves athletic performance and increases strength.
Whey protein isolate
This is basically whey protein concentrate processed again to get rid of all the fat and lactose present. It is known to contain all the essential amino acids and can help with weight loss and tissue repair.
One of milk based protein powders obtained by acid preparation of casein from fresh skimmed milk. It is used in making pastries, yogurt, nutritional drinks and other foods. It can be used to treat low blood sugar, improve cognitive and brain health.
It is a milk based protein mainly produced from dairy milk. It helps in muscle recovery for athletes.
Milk protein isolate
It is a concentrated form of milk where excess liquid, fats and carbohydrates have been filtered out, remaining unadulterated milk protein.
It is one of the animal sources of protein powder, here egg whites are partially fermented and dried with low temperatures. It contains minerals and nutrients such as magnesium, riboflavin, sodium and calcium. It is used as a binding agent in processed foods and skin care.
Side effects of Syntha 6
There are no known side effects.
Where to buy Syntha 6
You can get this product online via Greenleaf Biotech site
How much is Syntha 6
This product can be gotten for the best price at our online store. Please check the price tag.
Syntha 6 is a superior quality protein powder mix that contains 10g of essential amino acids and 22g of protein per serving. It comes in different sizes and flavors. It is a must have for athletes, those who want to undergo weight management plans and it is easier to prepare.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Syntha 6 do for you
Syntha 6 can help with muscle recovery and muscle gain. It gives strength pre and post workout and it can also serve as a meal replacement.
- Is Syntha 6 good for weight loss?
Yes, it can help with weight management.
- How much protein is in Syntha 6?
Each serving of Syntha 6 contains 22g of protein.