Neutrogena acne body wash is a refreshing and cleansing body wash that helps fight breakouts on your shoulders, chest, and back. This effective yet gentle formula contains a proven acne-fighting ingredient that treats and helps prevent breakouts without stripping the skin of its natural oil as well as irritating your skin. The foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin feeling refreshed, clean, and smooth.
Neutrogena Acne Body Wash Features And Details
- Neutrogena manufactures a line of dermatologist-recommended skin and hair care products available in more than 70 countries.
- Gentle body wash formula contains a proven acne-fighting ingredient known as salicylic acid.
- Helps prevent breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulder.
- Features an effective yet gentle formula containing glycerin, a known moisturizer.
- Neutrogena acne body wash is dermatologist recommended.
- Foaming lather rinses thoroughly and without leaving any pore-clogging residue behind.
- Neutrogena features a heavenly, fruity-smelling body wash with mild pearly beads.
Neutrogena Acne Body Wash: How To Use
- Use it daily in the shower.
- Massage very well into the skin using a washcloth or body puff.
- While massaging, concentrate on the areas that are prone to acne.
- Rinse out the lather.
Neutrogena Acne Body Wash Ingredients
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment), Water, Sodium C1416 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl, PgDimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Yellow 5, Red 33, Fragrance.
1. Salicylic Acid 2%: Salicylic acid is one of the gold standard ingredients for treating skin problems. It works to exfoliate skin both on the surface and in the pores, it has a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and it is more effective in treating blackheads as well as acne.
2. Glycerin: Neutrogena acne body wash contains glycerin. Glycerin is a compound gotten from vegetable oil and animal fat that conditions, softens, and keeps the skin moisturized. Aside from its moisturizing effect, glycerin also keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state and provides the skin with protection against irritation and dryness. Neutrogena acne body wash contains glycerin, which helps to keep the skin moisturized, smooth and soft.
3. Citric Acid: Citric acid, just as the name implies, serves as a great exfoliant that comes from the citrus fruit. It is an exfoliant that can gently lift off the dead skin cells of your skin and make it smooth, firm, and fresh.
4. Aloe Babadensis Leaf Extract: The extract comes from the juice-containing leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Aloe vera is a great moisturizer and has several anti-inflammatory properties (among others, it contains salicylates, polysaccharides, magnesium lactate, and C-glucosyl chromone) as well as some antibacterial components. It also helps with wound healing and skin regeneration in general.
5. Propylene Glycol: Propylene is a helper ingredient, solvent, humectant, and to some extent, penetration enhancer. Propylene works to enhance the free-thaw stability of products.
6. Yellow 5: Neutrogena acne body wash contains Yellow 5. Yellow 5 is also known as tartrazine. It is a synthetic lemon yellow colorant that’s used alone or mixed with other colors for special shades. It is a super common colorant in most medicine, skincare, makeup, and food products.
How Long Does It Take For Neutrogena Acne Body Wash To Work
Neutrogena acne body wash works instantly to clear breakouts and visibly reduce post-acne marks. While most people report that they notice the changes on the first day others reported they had to wait for about 2-3 days before they were able to see their breakouts vanishing like magic from the skin. Whichever category you belong to, you have to be patient and consistent to enable the Neutrogena acne body wash to perform its cleansing and moisturizing function on your back, shoulders, and chest.
Can You Use Neutrogena Acne Body Wash On Your Face
Neutrogena acne body wash is a refreshing, clean-rinsing body wash that helps fight breakouts on the shoulders, chest, and back. Quite often, the skin on the face is more sensitive compared to that on the rest of the body. Regardless of whether you have oily or dry skin, this product is from the #1 dermatologist-recommended over-drying acne-fighting brand and has a gentle formula that contains salicylic acid, which treats and helps prevent breakouts without over-drying or causing any irritations to your skin. This easy-to-lather body wash rinses clean and won’t clog pores. Neutrogena acne body wash is dermatologist recommended and safe to use for all skin types.
Difference Between Pink Grapefruit And Orange Neutrogena Body Wash
1. Neutrogena Body Wash Pink Grapefruit: It is a refreshing and clean-rinsing body wash that treats and helps prevent body breakouts with an uplifting note of pink grapefruit. The bubbly lathering formula contains 100% naturally-derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C and treats skin without stripping it of its natural oil.
This unique formula features the maximum strength dermatologist-recommended acne medicine, salicylic acid, boosted by oil-blasting micro-clear technology. It is specially designed to treat body breakouts such as those that may affect your back, shoulders, and chest without over-drying.
2. The orange Neutrogena body wash: It is a glycerin-rich facial cleansing acne soap bar that contains no hardeners or dyes. Designed for daily cleansing for acne-prone skin. The Neutrogena orange acne soap works to cleanse the skin without leaving behind clogged pores. It also features a formula that protects and keeps the skin hydrated for a longer period of time.
Product Safety Warning
1. This product is for external use only.
2. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time and avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Neutrogena acne body wash is designed for acne-prone skin, this refreshing oil-free body wash helps fight breakouts on your shoulder, chest, and back. It contains glycerin, which is a great emollient to help nourish dry skin.
This gentle formula also contains Salicylic Acid acne treatment, which treats and helps prevent breakouts and won’t over dry or irritate your skin. Basically, Neutrogena acne body wash is a body acne treatment that helps treat and prevent acne, leaving the skin smooth, soft and moisturized.