The exfoliating body wash is a body wash that removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation, and cleanses the skin via thorough exfoliation. The exfoliating body wash is also known as body polish, although these body exfoliants have been around for a while, but quite a good number have emerged over the years, including those made of ingredients such as coffee, sugar, and salt. An exfoliating body wash consists of a liquid base formula with exfoliating granules that scrub off dead skin when you massage it over your body.
This action helps to boost blood circulation and drain your lymph nodes by increasing blood flow to the surface of your skin. Coffee, sugar, salt, and walnut shell powder are among the most popular exfoliating components in natural body wash as they are abrasive enough to scrub the skin, removing the dead skin layers, but gentle enough to not damage it.
BEST EXFOLIATING BODY WASH
1. CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin: CeraVe is the number one recommended skincare brand. CeraVe Renewing SA Lotion has a unique lightweight formula that exfoliates and moisturizes while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. It contains active ingredients such as salicylic acid, which helps to exfoliate, soften, and to smoothen rough skin, it also contains lactic acid, which exfoliates to renew the skin’s surface.
CeraVe cleansers do more than just clean your skin because they contain an exclusive combination of vital ceramides that healthy skin needs. CeraVe SA lotion for rough and bumpy skin easily exfoliates, softens, and smoothens extremely dry, rough, and bumpy skin.
2. Urban Hydration Brighten & Glow Peach & Papaya Body Wash: Urban Hydration Brighten and Glow Peach & Papaya Body wash are formulated with antioxidant-rich ingredients that are safe and effective for all skin types, the young and old inclusive. This body wash contains vitamin A, vitamin E, peach, and papaya extracts. These ingredients are naturally occurring antioxidants and enzymes that provide multiple skin benefits.
While peach leaf extract helps to reduce signs of pigmentation and boost skin hydration, papaya contains enzymatic properties that naturally brighten and exfoliate the skin. Glow peach and papaya body wash is simple and does the job. There are no overpowering scents, and it does not damage the skin.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Body Treatment Peel: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Body Treatment Peel is an all-over body towel packed with Alpha Beta acids, enzymes, and bakuchiol to instantly polish and refresh the skin. This perfectly dosed treatment gets rid of the dead outer layer of skin, delivers long-lasting hydration and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin.
This formula is a silicone-free, pore treating serum that delivers a filtered appearance as it tackles existing pores and helps prevent new blackheads from forming. The formula is specially formulated with a micro-steam technology to infuse skin with hydration, brighten the complexion, and detoxify skin, leaving an immediate healthy radiance.
4. REN AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum: Ren AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum is a deeply hydrating body serum with AHAs that work with the skin to naturally exfoliate, leaving skin radiant with a natural glow. This exfoliating body wash is formulated with natural AHAs and soothing probiotic extract that help to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier, balancing the microbiome and calming irritated skin. The gentle and effective AHA serum’s body care formula exfoliates, cleanses, smooths, and brightens the skin, leaving it feeling soft, moisturized, and hydrated.
5. Soft Services Smoothing Solution Calming Gel Exfoliant: This formula is your best bet if you are looking for an exfoliant to address hairs. This serum-style body treatment formula blends lactic acid with urea to gently dissolve the dead skin buildup and further prevent little bumps from forming on the skin.
6. Dial Body Wash Himalayan Salt: Dial body wash himalayan salt is a mild exfoliant that is rich in minerals and free from parabens, silicones, and phthalates. Dial’s himalayan salt enriched body wash works into a creamy lather for soft, nourished skin. It has a faint post-shower fragrance that features mid notes of floral scent.
7. Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Exfoliating Body Polish Scrub: Dove Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk Exfoliating Body Polish are Made with ¼ moisturizing cream, this gentle exfoliating body wash restores skin’s nutrients as it exfoliates, leaving your skin feeling silky, soft and smooth. This unique formula from the dove brand contains a medium-sized exfoliating lather delivered via a rich, creamy formula that you simply massage over wet skin and rinse for revitalized, radiant skin. This formula has an overpowering gourmand scent and is suitable for all skin types.
BENEFITS OF AN EXFOLIATING BODY WASH
Exfoliating body wash helps to get rid of dead skin cells not only will an exfoliating body wash get rid of the dead skin cells on your body, but depending on the formula you choose, one can also help you manage any number of skin conditions, from body acne, eczema, psoriasis, as well as many others. Let’s take a look at the top benefits of an exfoliating body wash.
- Exfoliating body washes help to prime and prep your skin, whether you’re just looking for better absorption of your favorite moisturizer or you want an even, head-to-toe spray tan glow.
- Exfoliating body wash removes dead skin cells from the skin which gives the skin a fresh and young appearance.
- Refreshes your appearance to increase Confidence
- An exfoliating body wash can go a long way in restoring your skin’s luster.
- They help to unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Exfoliating body wash allows your skin to absorb your regular body moisturizer better.
HOW TO USE EXFOLIATING BODY WASH
- Rinse your skin with warm water.
- Gently apply the scrub with your fingertips.
- Scrub your hands and feet in a circular motion and move inward.
- Rinse thoroughly using warm water.
- Pat skin dry, leaving it slightly damp.
- Apply moisturizer. Putting on any moisturizer of your choice, particularly while your skin is still damp will help to trap the moisture.
If you’re looking to get smooth, glowing skin from head to toe, there’s one essential step for achieving smooth skin that shouldn’t be overlooked is exfoliation. That’s where exfoliating body washes come into play. Exfoliating body washes not only get rid of dirt and debris on the skin, but they also help to scrub off dead skin, removing the extra layers of dead skin, which helps to reveal smoother, softer, and moisturized skin in no time.
Here in this article we have made a thorough search to fish out the best exfoliating body washes, so, go on and pick any of this great and powerful options to gently buff away dry, dull skin while caring for your skin