Tito’s Vodka calories reviews the calorie value in Tito’s vodka which is an American vodka made in Austin, Texas. Tito’s Vodka is a small-batch distillery that makes its products with care, resulting in unique and flavorful spirits. Tito’s specializes in vodka that is distilled specially from yellow corn, rather than potatoes or wheat. The vodka has no saturated fat, cholesterol, salt content, and a low-calorie count. As a bonus, Tito’s has zero gram of fiber and sugar, with its main ingredients being water and ethanol.
There are 70 calories in 1 shot (1 oz) of Tito’s Handmade Vodka. The calories in vodka come only from the alcohol itself. Pure alcohol contains roughly 7 calories per gram. For instance, carbohydrates and protein both contain about 4 calories per gram, while fat contains about 9 calories per gram. This means that alcohol is nearly as twice as fattening as protein or carbohydrate and slightly less fattening than fat.
TITO’S VODKA CALORIES NUTRITION FACT
Tito’s Vodka is considered a lower-calorie libation compared to wine or beer. It contains nothing other than water and ethanol. This is because vodka has pretty much no nutritional value. There are no sugar, carbs, fiber, cholesterol, fat, sodium, vitamins, or minerals in vodka. All of the calories come from the alcohol itself.
Serving Size 1 shot (1 oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70 % Daily Values
Total Fat. 0.00g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.000g 0%
Trans Fat 0.000g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.000g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.000g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0.00g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0%
P.S: The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used as a general nutrition advice.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN A SHOT OF TITO’S VODKA CALORIES
There are 70 calories in 1 shot (1 oz) of Tito’s Handmade Vodka. All of this calories come from the alcohol itself. Pure alcohol contains roughly 7 calories per gram. The more concentrated your vodka is (the higher the proof), the more calories it contains. The “proof” is a number that shows the percentage of alcohol that the liquor contains. For a 1.5-ounce shot of Tito’s vodka, the number of calories are as follows:
70 proof vodka: 85 calories
80 proof vodka: 96 calories
90 proof vodka: 110 calories
100 proof vodka: 124 calories
DOES TITO’S VODKA CALORIES HELP TO REDUCE WEIGHT?
Enjoying a vodka drink after a long day is a nice way to relax, but it doesn’t help you lose weight.
Normally, our liver breaks down fats. When alcohol is present, however, your liver prefers to break down the calories in it first. Tito’s vodka actually interfer with weight loss as it contains mainly alcohols that can significantly hinder fat loss in a few different ways. Most importantly, it contains calories but offers no nutrients for those calories.
One serving of vodka, which is 1.5 fluid ounces contains about 85 calories. Tito’s Vodka may be a great choice relative to other types of alcohol like beer or even sugary cocktails, but if you’re watching your weight, you should treat this vodka like you would a piece of a cookie and save it for special occasion. Moreover, Remember that your liver can’t help you with fat burning, and weight loss as it’s busy processing the calories in alcohol before it burns those from fat. It’s important to know that excess alcohol consumption can be very damaging to your overall health.
BENEFITS OF TITO’S VODKA CALORIES
There’s no denying that alcohol consumption affects your body – in both positive and negative ways. And While Tito’s vodka (like any type of alcohol) isn’t necessarily healthy, there are some benefits to the spirit. Let’s take a look at some of these amazing benefits:
• Tito’s vodka is certified gluten free
• Tito’s Vodka is generally considered to be a healthy alcoholic beverage
• Drinking Tito’s vodka can promote eating habits that encourage weight gain, such as late-night snacking and overeating.
• It Can Help You De-Stress
• It Can Lower Your Cholesterol Levels
• It May Reduce Inflammation.
TITO’S VODKA SMART DRINKING TIPS
Even when it’s not fatal, excess consumption of alcohol can cause some unpleasant and sometimes even result to extremely dangerous symptoms.
When drinking Tito’s vodka as well as other vodkas, it is advisable to keep the following in mind to make things a bit safer:
1. Drink enough water: It is advisable to have at least one 16-ounce drink of water for every standard drink you consume. Remember to always drink water between each alcoholic drink
2. Make sure you eat: it isn’t recommended to take alcohol on an empty stomach, hence, If you drink on an empty stomach, the alcohol will make its way to your bloodstream faster, leaving you drunk faster even with less alcohol intake.
3. Don’t mix with other substances: Mixing alcohol with some specific drugs or substances such as caffeine can hide the depressant effects of alcohol, making you crave more alcohol than you might otherwise. Instead of mixing Tito’s vodka with other drugs it is recommended to combine this vodka with club soda, plain water, and ice as this liquids contain no calories or sugar, and adding slices of lemons or limes can enhance the flavor of any drink with vodka.
4. Give the drinking games a pass: When taking part in drinking games, it can be easy to consume more alcohol in a shorter period of time, So you may likely give drinking games a pass to avoid the consumption f excess alcohol.
5. Know your limit: Taking note of your alcohol limit helps you manage your sugar calorie intake in particular. However, there’s no specific amount of alcohol that’ll be fatal for everyone, as everything from your age to your diet can have an impact. So be aware of your limits and know what you can handle.
DOES TITO’S VODKA HAVE SUGAR OR CARBS
Tito’s Vodka contains zero carbohydrates. Though it is made from foods rich in carbohydrates, such as yellow corn. Even though yellow corn contains carbohydrate, the fermentation and distillation process strips it of nearly all of its carbs and as well as other nutrients. Most of the sugars and starches in the original foods are also converted into ethanol.
Sticking to your diet doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun! Tito’s Vodka is one of the lowest calorie alcoholic beverages overall and has zero carbs. Tito’s specializes in vodka that is distilled from yellow corn, rather than potatoes or wheat, therefore the vodka is certified gluten free.