Dionis goat milk hand cream nourishes and conditions your skin without leaving a greasy residue. The goat milk formula is made with natural goat milk that is packed with vitamins and minerals used to nourish and also retain skin moisture, making it ideal and safe for people with dry and sensitive skin.
Goat milk hand cream is exactly what it sounds like. Dionis hand cream is made from the natural ingredient “goat’s milk.” It has recently gained popularity. Dionis goat milk products come from happy and loved goats, and are sulfate-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Goat milk is an all-natural ingredient for your skin without any risk of side-effects. It contains more essential fatty acids in comparison to other mammals’ milk. Along with this, goat milk is a rich source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin A, C and vitamin E
DIONIS GOAT MILK HAND CREAM DETAILS
1. WHY GOAT MILK: Goat milk is naturally enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron, and vitamins. It has a pH nearly the same as the human skin PH. This allows the product to be absorbed easily into the skin with no room for greasy residue. Its ability to be absorbed immediately into the skin, leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized all day long.
2. HEALTHY HANDS: It nourishes and conditions hands without leaving a greasy residue. It’s perfect for soothing dry and cracked skin without creating a slippery surface for your hands.
3. SUBTLE AND SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Dionis products have been dermatologist tested, cruelty-free paraben-free, sulfate-free, and made in the USA. For extra sensitive skin, they have unscented options as well. Feel good about feeling good with Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Products.
4. QUALITY PRODUCTS: Kate Crosby, the founder of the Dionis brand, lived on a goat farm in the highlands of Virginia. Her love for goats and goat milk while rearing this livestock inspired her to begin making goat milk bar soap. Later on, from making goat milk bar soap, Kate’s inspiration expanded into lotions and hand creams.
DIONIS GOAT MILK HAND CREAM BENEFITS
Dionis goat milk hand cream has several characteristics that are beneficial to your hands and can help improve the health of your skin. Given the increased demand for natural hand creams, Dionis goat milk hand cream has soared in popularity for its soothing and moisturizing properties.
1. Tackles premature ageing: Regular application of Dionis goat milk hand cream can prevent premature ageing as it is rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins, including vitamin A, C, and vitamin E. It also eliminates dead skin layers and keeps the skin moisturized and young.
2. Keeps the skin soft and moisturized: Dionis Goat milk hand cream works as a natural moisturizer. It is easily absorbed into the skin, and keeps the skin soft, smooth and supple.
3. Boosts essential fatty acids, vitamins and probiotics: GOAT milk contains lactic acid. Lactic acid works like a magnet to attract and retain moisture in the skin. That means Dionis goat milk hand cream can deliver a smoother, brighter, more hydrated complexion. And that’s what we all expect from our cleansers and moisturizers.
In addition to lactic acid, here’s what a board certified dermatologist, Dr. Purvisha Patel, has said: “Goat milk contains fatty acids that help repair the skin barrier, probiotics also encourage the growth of normal skin flora, and vitamin A helps to gently exfoliate.” Goat milk is a natural humectant and is rich in fatty acids. These fatty acids also contribute to noticeably softer and smoother skin.
DIONIS GOAT MILK HAND CREAM INGREDIENTS
Dionis goat milk hand cream, as the name implies, has got milk as a major ingredient. Goat milk is proven to have a PH level that is so close to that of your own skin that it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, keeping it hydrated, soft, moisturized, and beautiful. The goat milk and vitamins A, C, and D also keep your skin looking great naturally. Apply Dionis goat milk hand cream to your hands as often as needed for a smooth, soft skin. Dionis hand cream is dermatologist-tested, paraben-Free, gluten-Free, and cruelty-free. The following is a list of ingredients used in making Dionis hand cream.
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Goat Milk
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Stearyl Alcohol
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Disodium EDTA
DIONIS GOAT MILK HAND CREAM REVIEWS
A good number of customers who have used Dionis hand cream have reportedly reviewed the product as being effective and helpful, and hence have given the product a 5 star rating on Amazon. Let take a look at some impressed customers’ reviews on Amazon.
“I got this as part of a gift basket. I loved it so much that I bought it again. Even my husband has his own bottle….and you should see the looks I get if I use his. Ha! It moisturizes without leaving your hands greasy. I can use it and go on about my business. I will keep buying this and try new scents as well. I would love to buy straight from the seller, but shipping is too much, so Amazon it is.”
“I bought the body cream when I really wanted the hand cream. This product did not have a scent, which is what I prefer. It absorbs well. However, no matter what I apply I’m reapplying an hour later, due to constant hand washing. (dog, cooking, cleaning, etc.). Also, I live in the Southwest, so dry conditions. I still recommend Goat’s Milk products. I will purchase the hand cream next.”
“I have been unable to get rid of a bad patch of eczema for months. Prescriptions, OTC, nothing. Someone suggested goat milk. Now I wasn’t keen on buying a goat, let alone reek of sour milk, so I searched and found this. 2 weeks of use, and I’m 90% cleared up.”
DIONIS GOAT MILK HAND CREAM PEPPERMINT
This is a very moisturizing hand cream that absorbs quickly with a peppermint scent. Just like other Dionis products, this peppermint flavor isn’t greasy, but has a subtle scent and works well as a moisturizer.
If your skin is sensitive, do not use any product without research and complete information about it. Then, Dionis goat milk hand cream is the best option for you. With regular use, it’s designed to ease rough skin, making it smooth and silky.