Golden grahams cereal is usually a great delight for breakfast, and a great way to start your morning. It consists of small toasted square-shaped cereal pieces made of whole wheat and corn. Grains in their natural form (as in whole grain) are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fat, oil, carbohydrates, and protein. However, when refined by the removal of the bran and germ, the result is mostly carbohydrates and lacks the majority of the other nutrients. To supplement this, golden graham cereal is loaded with the goodness of vitamins and minerals.
Golden grahams cereal is a quick and sweet breakfast idea for your family made with whole grain wheat (13g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily), corn, vitamins and minerals, real honey, brown sugar, and natural flavor. Not only does golden grahams cereal taste really good, but it is also a healthy breakfast option you can keep on hand in your pantry.
Golden grahams cereal also makes a tasty after-school or bedtime snack. You can keep a box handy for the next time you host a kid’s sleepover and want a morning meal everyone will enjoy. To have a meal of golden grahams cereal, add your favorite milk, and you’ve got yourself the start of a delicious and nutritious morning meal!
GOLDEN GRAHAMS CEREAL DETAILS/ FEATURES
1. Wole grain: At least 13g of whole grain per serving (At least 48g recommended daily).
2. Cereal: Toasted whole grain wheat and corn cereal infused with real honey and brown sugar.
3. Perfect snack: Pack a bag when you’re heading out on your next road trip, picnic, or when you’re going to see a movie.
4. Golden grahams cereal is good as a snack, or to make parfaits with yogurt and fruits.
Note: Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, also, your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
WHAT IS GOLDEN GRAHAMS CEREAL MADE OF?
Golden grahams cereal is majorly composed of grains. The grains most commonly used are corn, wheat, oats, rice, and barley. Some other breakfast cereals contain other ingredients, such as salt, yeast, sweeteners, artificial flavoring agents, coloring agents, vitamins, minerals, and preservatives. While many portions of cereal may contain most or a combination of the above listed ingredients, golden grahams cereal contains mainly whole grain wheat, and corn meal, with a touch of real honey and brown sugar. Let’s take a look at a detailed ingredient list that makes up the golden grahams cereal.
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Corn Meal, Baking soda, Dextrose, Brown Sugar Syrup, Canola and/or Rice Bran Oil, Trisodium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor. BHT was added to preserve freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), and Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)
Read Also: Chicken Tikka Masala Calories
GOLDEN GRAHAMS CEREAL BENEFITS
Golden grahams cereal is loaded with minerals and fibers to help prevent diseases and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle. Also, these cereals supply an ample amount of energy to keep you active for a long period.
Here is a list of the benefits of adding golden grahams cereals to one’s diet:
1. Good For Kids: Children need a lot of nutrients in their day-to-day life, considering the activities they like to indulge in, there’s a need to keep their energy level intact. Golden grahams cereal is a ready-to-go meal that’s mostly enjoyed by kids, and eating cereals every day ensures that the kids consume approximately 10% of fiber every day. Fiber is essential for the optimum functioning of the body.
2. Good source of energy: When we consume food that is low in nutrients, there is a chance that our body will lose energy quicker than it should. Golden grahams cereals are a good source of nutrients. This contributes to the fact that including cereals in your every day diet can help you maintain your energy levels throughout the day. Fiber is essential for the optimum functioning of the body.
3. Rich in vitamins: Vitamins are essential in maintaining healthy bones. Golden grahams cereal contains vitamin B complex which helps to relieve stress, boost cognitive performance. If you are searching for a cereal that’s loaded with the goodness of vitamins and as well as minerals, then, golden grahams cereal is a great option.
4. Rich in Proteins: The human body requires proteins to build muscles and tissues. They are also important for the skin, blood, bone, and cartilage. When the body lacks proteins, a sure way to bridge that gap is by adding golden grahams cereal to your diet.
5. Aids in maintaining weight: Golden grahams cereal is less in calories. They have a complex structure that requires more time to get processed in the system, thereby eliminating the feeling of wanting to eat more.
IS GOLDEN GRAHAMS CEREAL MADE WITH HONEY?
Graham golden cereal is made with a touch of real honey for an irresistible graham cracker flavor your family will love. In addition to real honey, it also contains brown sugar.
GOLDEN GRAHAMS CEREAL QUALITY CONTROL
Every procedure in the manufacturing of golden grahams cereal is carefully monitored for quality. Since cereal is a ready food intended for human consumption, sanitation is very important. The machines used are made from stainless steel, which can be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized using hot steam. The grains are thoroughly inspected for any foreign matter when they arrives at the factory, and during the cooking, and packaging processes.
To ensure proper cooking and shaping, the temperature and moisture content of the cereal is constantly monitored. The vitamin and mineral content is measured to ensure accurate nutrition information. Filled packages are weighed to ensure that the contents of each box are consistent.
In order to label boxes with an accurate shelf life, the quality of stored cereal is tested over time. To monitor and keep an accurate record of freshness over a reasonable period of time, the cereals are subjected to higher than normal temperatures and humidifies in order to speed up the spoiling process.
Golden grahams cereal is a great choice for healthy breakfasts and also a perfect option for snacks. Golden grahams cereal is prepared with whole grain wheat and corn meal, this ready-to-eat cereal contains rectangular, rigid pieces with the taste of graham cracker crunch and brown sugar.
The General Mills cereal bulk pack is ideal for school cafeterias, retail stores, and convenience stores. This cereal provides an easy and simple way to retain your energy levels. What better way to satisfy a midnight craving than jumping in bed with some golden grahams and ice cream? Crunchy, sweet but not too sweet, and a hint of real honey and brown sugar.