Neutrogena lip plumping serum is a lip conditioning serum that promotes fuller, plumper-looking lips while leaving your lips feeling smooth and voluminous. Created by the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, this lip enhancer serum comes infused with peptides and antioxidants to provide you with the best possible results. Neutrogena lip plumping serum is a lightweight and handy lip serum that promotes plumper-looking lips while helping to nourish and condition your lips.
BENEFITS OF NEUTROGENA LIP PLUMPING SERUM
Your lips deserve special treatment. Neutrogena lip plumping serum is infused with antioxidants and peptides. It has a protective formula that leaves your lips visibly smooth and attractive. With a lightweight and non-sticky formula, this serum is a great prep for flawless lipstick application is perfect for a healthy and simple glow. The following are the benefits:
- Neutrogena plumping lip serum has a non-sticky formula.
- Keeps lips hydrated and maintains a soft and healthy look.
- Includes a formula with an easy-to-use roll-on applicator.
- Neutrogena contains peptides and antioxidants that promote fuller and plumper-looking lips.
- Neutrogena plumping lip serum absorbs easily in the lips and leaves no surface residue behind.
- Gives you fuller-looking lips, which provide healthy and younger-looking lips.
- The peptide-infused lip serum also nourishes and conditions the lips to make them smoother.
HOW TO USE NEUTROGENA PLUMPING LIP SERUM
- Apply to the lips with the aid of the unique roll-on applicator to achieve a perfect pout.
- Apply on lips daily as a lightweight lip serum.
- Use regularly before bed as a lip mask for fuller lips.
- Gently massage the serum in with the lip-loving roll-on application for best results.
NEUTROGENA LIP PLUMPING SERUM INGREDIENTS
Neutrogena lip plumping ingredients are dermatologist approved and safe for your skincare routine. If you’re concerned and curious about the ingredients contained in your favorite moisturizing lip formula, then this list can be of help to you. Neutrogena lip plumping serum contains the following ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tromethamine, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.
Main Ingredients of Neutrogena lip plumping serum
1. Water: Water is a solvent, an essential, and the most common skincare ingredient of all. You can often find it right in the very first spot on the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the ingredients that make up the product.
2. Glycerin: Neutrogena plumping lip serum contains glycerin. Glycerin is a compound derived from vegetable oil and animal fat that conditions, softens, and keeps the skin moisturized. Aside from its moisturizing effect, glycerin also keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state and provides the lips with protection against irritation and dryness.
3. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Jojoba is a drought-resistant evergreen shrub that is gotten from the jojoba oil. This shrub is native to southwestern North America. Jojoba is not an oil but a wax ester that looks like an average emollient oil. Jojoba works to keep the lips nourished and highly moisturized.
4. Panthenol: Panthenol is a major component of most beauty and skincare products. Panthenol is a humectant, and its main job is to moisturize the skin. Panthenol is a precursor to vitamin B5, which can help our skin produce more lovely lipids that are important for a strong and healthy skin barrier.
5. Propylene Glycol: Propylene is a helper ingredient, solvent, humectant, and to some extent, penetration enhancer. Propylene works to enhance the free-thaw stability of products.
6. Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate: This natural emulsifier brings a subtle and powdery feel to the Neutrogena plumping lip formula. It’s also very soft and is recommended generally for sensitive skincare products.
7. Cetearyl Alcohol: Cetearyl alcohol is an emollient and multitasking ingredient that gives your skin a nice and soft feel. Although it doesn’t function as an emulsifier in itself, it helps to stabilize oil-water levels in the body. Cetearyl alcohol contains non-drying and non-irritating properties that are great and safe for the skin.
DOES NEUTROGENA LIP PLUMPING SERUM WORK
Does Neutrogena lip plumping serum work? You may find yourself asking this question, especially if you’ve had a bad experience with a different lip gloss brand. A good lip plumper can subtly add shape and volume to your lips without making them look unnatural. Moreover, Neutrogena isn’t a new brand, and their lip plumping serum isn’t a new or recent addition to the market. Many impressed shoppers who have tried this amazing product have left pretty good reviews behind to further express their satisfaction with the Neutrogena lip plumping serum.
let’s take a look at one happy customer’s review on Amazon
“Nice product, very moisturizing. I like the packaging and the way the tip seems to massage your lips. The product is not sticky at all on the lips which I love.”
In addition, Neutrogena lip plumping serum is a convenient, non-sticky lip serum that is perfect for everyday wear and is a good primer before lipstick.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE NEUTROGENA LIP PLUMPING SERUM TAKE TO KICK IN
Neutrogena lip serum usually takes about fifteen minutes to kick in. The maximum effect provided by most lip plumping products is around two to three hours. Although studies have also proved that women who applied ginger-infused lip plumper found that the volumizing effects were noticeable within fifteen minutes and remained for close to two hours before tailing off.
There are a few key items to seek out, especially if you’re looking for makeup with excellent sun protection. Neutrogena lip plumping serum comes in handy as a healthy option and at one of the best at any price. Neutrogena products are tested and approved by a dermatologist. Also, This nourishing lip serum does not contain chemicals or any irritating ingredients such as witch hazel, menthol, ginger peppermint, and cayenne pepper