Sara Lee 45 Calorie Bread is a soft and healthy white bread that is made with whole grain and contains 45 calories and 6g of net carbs per slice, making it keto friendly. This soft and healthy white bread that is made with whole grain has no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors, and is an excellent source of fiber.
SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD: DETAILS
1. This soft and healthy white bread is perfect for any of your sandwich creations, such as avocado toast, hummus and veggies, and so much more.
2. Sara Lee’s soft and healthy white bread is made with whole grain and has no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors, and it’s an excellent source of fiber.
3. With only 45 calories and 6g of net carbs per slice, this delicious keto-friendly white bread doesn’t sacrifice on taste.
4. Sara Lee 45 calorie bread made with whole grain is an excellent source of fiber and has 8 grams of whole grain per serving.
5. Sara Lee 45 calorie bread with whole grain bread is made without any artificial colors or flavors.
6. Sara Lee Bread made with whole grain is a low-fat and cholesterol-free food.
SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD INGREDIENTS
Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Wheat Gluten, Modified Wheat Starch, Sugar, Yeast, Cellulose Fiber, Inulin (Chickory Root Fiber), Salt, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Monoglycerides, DATEM, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Red A (Stevia Leaf Sweetener), and Grain Vinegar.
1. Water: Water is mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water. It is especially the most common ingredient of all and you can often find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the ingredients that makes up the product.
2. Whole wheat flour: Whole wheat flour is a finely ground flour made from wheat berries. It is derived by grinding the whole grain of wheat. It is high in fiber and more healthy and nutritious than white flour. It is a brownish flour with a coarse texture and a sweet nutty flavor. The word “whole” is used to describe this flour as it includes every aspect of the bran, grain, germ, and as well as the endosperm.
3. Enriched wheat flour: Enriched wheat flour is derived by grinding wheat grain after the bran and germ are extracted. Enriched wheat flour which is often used by large companies while manufacturing baked goods because of its long shelf life and filling nature. It is also a rich source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6.
4. Citric Acid: Citric acid, just as the name implies, is gotten from citrus. It serves as a great dough conditioner. it can be added as a natural preservative, and as well as a dough conditioner to most baked goods.
SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD NUTRITIONAL FACT
Serving Size 1.00 slice (45g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0% Daily Value
- Total Fat 0.5g 1%
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 100mg 4%
- Potassium 25mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
- Added Sugars <1g 1%
- Protein 2g
- Calcium 25mg 0%
- Total Sugars <1g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Iron 0.4mg 2%
P.S: Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
IS SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD HEALTHY
Sara Lee 45 calorie bread is considered a preferably healthy option as it is made with 35% whole grain, and provides a good source of fiber and folic acid.
Sara Lee 45 calorie bread is made with Whole wheat bread which is made from flour that contains the entire wheat kernel, including the bran and germ. It’s here that wheat packs the most nutrients, such as fiber, B vitamins, iron, folate, potassium, and magnesium.
Per gram high in protein
Sara Lee 45 calorie bread is high in protein and so supplies the body with its protein requirements. Protein is a source of amino acids that are required for the proper growth, maintenance, and repair of tissues. It also provides the building blocks for important enzymes and hormones. Protein provides calories and, if eaten in excess, will be stored as fat.
SARA LEE CALORIE BREAD BENEFITS
- Sara Lee’s bread has 8 grams or more of whole grain per serving.
- It is a cholesterol-free food.
- It has no high fructose corn syrup.
- It also has no artificial colors or flavors.
- It is a very good source of fiber.
- It contains no trans fat.
- Sara Lee 45 calorie bread contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals including B group vitamins thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3) which are important for releasing energy from food and maintaining healthy skin, eyes and nails.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN A SLICE OF SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD
Sara Lee is a delicious white bread that’s healthy and has a soft texture. Sara Lee 45 calorie bread is made with whole wheat flour, is high in fiber and full of flavor with 45 calories for each slice (serving size: two slices, 90 calories). Plus, it’s keto friendly, with 6 grams of net carbs per slice (serving size: 2 slices, 12g net carbs).
HOW LONG IS SARA LEE BREAD GOOD FOR
Sara Lee’s 45 calorie bread is said to last for about 2–2.5 weeks. It is the chemicals in this bread that make it last a longer time, as it takes about 2–2.5 weeks to eat a loaf of Sara Lee’s 45 calorie bread without the loaves getting moldy!
HOW MANY CALORIE SHOULD I EAT A DAY??
This calorie recommendation is particularly for adults. The recommended calorie intake for adult women ranges from 1,600 calories a day to 2,400 calories a day, according to the 2020–2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. For men, the amount is slightly higher, ranging from 2,200 to 3,200 calories per day.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN SARA LEE 45 CALORIE BREAD
A serving size of one slice of Sara Lee 45-calorie bread contains 45 calories, while a serving size of two slices contains 90 calories. With Sara Lee calorie bread, healthy can be delicious! It is soft-textured and richly flavored. Sara Lee’s bread is a healthy multi-grain bread that delivers a lot of yummy flavor. Plus, fiber and 16 grams of whole grain per 2 slice serving.
Sara Lee 45 calorie bread is a soft and fluffy white bread that is made with whole grain, contains 45 calories and 6g of net carbs per slice, making it keto friendly. There are 90 calories in 2 slices (44 g) of Sara Lee 45 calorie made from whole wheat bread.