Chicken tikka masala calories reviews how many calories are there in chicken tikka masala. Chicken tikka which is a major ingredient in Indian staple dish represents chunks of boneless chicken marinated in spices and yogurt simmered in a creamy tomato curry sauce which is then baked in a masala sauce. The masala sauce is a creamy tomato curry sauce. This savory Indian dish has a tomato-based sauce flavored with traditional Indian seasonings and spice blends such as coriander, roasted garlic, tumeric, cumin and garam masala.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CALORIES COMPOSITION
The average portion of chicken tikka masala contained 1,249 calories and 90.8 grams of fat. A lot of these calories comes from the heavy cream and ghee. This calorie is almost two-thirds of the guideline daily amount (GDA) of 2,000 calories. However, our healthy version is only 280 calories per serving (without rice).
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA NUTRITION FACT
Serving Per Container
1 Serving Size 16.3 oz ( 461 g)
Amount Per Serving, 1 serving,
Calories 540 %Daily Value
Total Fat 19 g 24 %
Saturated Fat 5 g 25 %
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 860 mg 37 %
Total Carbohydrate 53 g 19 %
Dietary Fiber 4 g 14 %
Total Sugars 3 g
Includes 1 g added sugars 2 %
Protein 39 g
P.S: Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not our recommendations.
1 BOWL OF CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CALORIES
1 bowl of chicken tikka masala calories is dependent on the recipe you use to make it. However, the United States Department of Agriculture provides the following chicken tikka masala nutrition information for one bowl (225 grams). This recipe contains clarified butter, or ghee, whole milk yogurt and heavy cream, all of which significantly increase the calorie content.
8 grams of fat
17 grams of protein
31 grams of carbohydrates.
IS CHICKEN TIKKA CALORIE GOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Chicken tikka masala isn’t a great meal option especially if you are starting out a weightless diet. This is because one 16.3 ounce serving of chicken tikka masala contains 540 calories. When broken down into macros, it contains 39 grams of protein, 19 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs, 3 grams of sugar, and 860 milligrams of sodium.
In addition, a moderately active woman requires about 1,800 to 2,200 calories per day, While a moderately active man requires 2,200 to 2,800 calories per day to maintain his weight and one serving of chicken tikka dish may supply 24 to 38 percent of your daily calorie needs. But just if you are not able to get over your cravings for this tasty meal while you are still on a weight loss diet, you can eat low amount of 1/2 bag (283 g) Chicken Tikka Masala which is 300 calories from middle calorie product section.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CALORIES WITH RICE
There are 385 calories in serving of Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice. This calories are majorly composed of Carbs 52g, Fat 13g, and Protein 16g.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CALORIES INGREDIENTS
Here is a list of the ingredients used to prepare this tasty Indian cuisine:
Water, Chicken Thigh, Parboiled Brown Rice, Broccoli, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Extract, Garlic Salt, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Curry Powder, White Pepper, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Lemon, Garam Masala, Roasted Garlic, Cumin, Lemon Pepper.
• Water: Water: water is mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water. It is especially the most common ingredient of all. You can often find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the ingredients that makes up the product.
• Coconut extract: Pure coconut extract is made from natural coconut fruit using a solvent, usually alcohol. It encourages fat burning and also serves as a quick source of energy. The coconut extract has a flavoring that is highly concentrated and because this flavoring is highly concentrated, it doesn’t bake out.
• Parboiled brown rice: Brown rice is a highly nutritious, gluten-free grain that contains an impressive amount of vitamins, minerals and beneficial compounds. This kind of rice sheds its outer hull or husk but the bran and germ layer remain on, constituting the brown or tan color of rice.
• Lemon juice: lemon juice just as the name implies, serves as a great exfoliant that comes from the citrus fruit . it can be added as a natural preservative, and dough conditioner.
• Ginger: Chicken tikka masala calories also contains ginger. Ginger contains an active substance called gingerol, this active substance helps with a lot of medical issues including most gastrointestinal issues.
• Tumeric: Chicken tikka masala calories has tumeric which is associated with loads of healthy benefits. Turmeric in the masala is anti-inflammatory. It prevents skin diseases and slows down skin ageing.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA CALORIES HEALTH BENEFITS
• High protein content: Chicken tikka masala is rich in protein, with 38 grams per serving, which mainly comes from the chicken. This protein is used by the body to repair worn out tissues, grow nails, hair, controlling blood pressure and reducing levels of bad cholesterol build up in the body.
• Rich source of Fibre: Chicken tikka masala provides 3 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Most chicken tikka masala recipes contain tomatoes, onions and basmati rice which also increase the fibre content of the meal Fiber is a cholesterol-lowering nutrient that helps prevent spikes in blood sugar levels
• Boosts Metabolism
• Full of Antioxidants
• Regulates Blood Pressure & Improves Heart Health
• Fights Bloating and Flatulence
• Fights Bad Breath
• Helps With Digestion
• No cholesterol, additives or impurities, as we take pride in ensuring our consumers get quality products
Chicken tikka masala is a dish consisting of roasted marinated chicken chunks (chicken tikka) in a spiced sauce. This delicious meal is a rich source of protein. It also contains plenty of healthy fats, as well as 19 percent of your daily carb intake. Chicken tikka masala calories has a recipe that includes dried and roasted ingredients. The process of drying and roasting this ingredients before grinding them not only improves their flavor and aroma but it also helps release their essential oils. It also increases the shelf-life of the mutton masala powder.