Insomnia Cookies calories contain 230 calories in 1 cookie (48 g) of Insomnia Cookies Chocolate Chunk. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is a general nutrition recommendation. Let’s take a look at some insomnia cookies calories.
- Insomnia cookies calories: Chocolate Chip Cookie (Vegan & Gluten Free). One(1) cookie (57g) Nutrition Facts: 240 calories
- Insomnia cookies calories: Chocolate Chunk Cookie. One (1) cookie (57g) Nutrition Facts: 250 calories
- Insomnia cookies calories: Sugar Cookie. One (1) cookie (43g). Nutrition Facts: 190 calories
- Insomnia cookies calories: Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie. One (1) cookie (57g). Nutrition Facts: 250 calories.
- Insomnia cookies calories: Peanut Butter Chip Cookie. One (1) cookie (57g). Nutrition Facts: 280 calories.
- Insomnia cookies calories: White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie. One (1) cookie (57g). Nutrition Facts: 270 calories.
- Insomnia cookies calories: Chocolate Chunk Cookie (vegan). One (1) cookie (57g). Nutrition Facts: 250 calories
- Insomnia cookies calories: Double Chocolate Mint Cookie. One (1) cookie (57g). Nutrition Facts: 250 calories.
- Insomnia cookies calories: Snooker doodle Cookie. One (1) cookie (43g). Nutrition Fact: 180 calories.
INSOMNIA COOKIES CALORIES: NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Serving Size: 1 cookie (48g). Amount Per Serving. (Calories: 230)
% Daily Values*
- Total Fat: 9.00g12%
- Saturated Fat: 4.000g20%
- Trans Fat: 0.000g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.000g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.000g
- Cholesterol: 20mg7%
- Sodium: 190mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate: 34.00g12%
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0g4%
- Sugars: 22.00g
- Protein: 3.00g
INSOMNIA COOKIES DETAILS/FEATURES
Insomnia Cookies was born out of the dislike of heavy meals late at night, To remedy late night cravings, the love of food delivery, and the realization that by the time you get hungry at night, nothing is open. The concept was founded by Seth Berkowitz in 2003 from his dorm room while attending the University of Pennsylvania. Berkowitz had started baking and delivering warm cookies to students late-night on campus and Insomnia Cookies was born and has since being a major solution to night cravings for most people and not just students.
1. Insomnia Cookies is a bakery that specializes in delivering warm, delicious cookies right to the doors of individuals and companies alike.
2. Insomnia cookies has a menu option that also includes brownies, deluxe cookies, ice cream, and, of course, a pint of cold milk is available with any order.
3. The bakery sells 12 varieties of cookies, as well as cookie cakes and brownies with candy toppings. Milk is also available with every order, and ice cream is also offered at most locations.
4. Prior to satisfying students’ cravings at night, Insomnia cookies also offers marketing partnerships with sampling events for college students.
5. It has a drool-worthy menu that features chocolate chunk, white chocolate macadamia, chocolate peanut butter cup, double chocolate mint, cookie cakes, brownies, ice cream, and catering options, all of which qualify for their cookie DOUGH loyalty program.
INSOMNIA COOKIES IN ICE CREAM
Insomnia cookies in ice cream is a recent ice cream line launched by the Insomnia cookies company. This implies that the insomnia cookies company now has their own ice cream line.
According to a recent press release, Cookies in ice cream, the new ice cream line, is being served at some selected bakeries in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and bordering cities.
Cookies In Ice Cream features eight mouthwatering flavors which includes:
1. Caramellionaire: Deluxe Salted Caramel cookies in salted caramel ice cream with caramel swirls. This luxurious ice cream is the ideal balance of sweet yet salty and rich yet light. It’s custard-based, which means you have to separate a lot of eggs (six), but the thick and silky results are worth a little bit of fuss.
2. Moon Tracks: Deluxe Peanut Butter Cup cookies in vanilla pudding-flavored ice cream with milk fudge swirls & small-sized peanut butter cups
3. Cookies ‘N Dream: Double Chocolate Chunk cookies in vanilla pudding-flavored ice cream. Vanilla enhances the flavor of chocolate by adding creaminess, balancing sweetness, and countering acidity and bitterness. Because cocoa beans from different batches can have different taste attributes, more often than not, vanilla is added into the chocolate to mask these variations and make the product taste more consistent.
4. Dreamweaver: Double Chocolate Chunk cookies in purple s’mores-flavored ice cream with milk fudge swirls and white stars
5. Minterstellar: Double Chocolate Mint cookies in mint ice cream. This very insomniac cookie flavor is made by adding a mint flavoring, such as peppermint, spearmint, or crème de menthe, to the chocolate.
6. Chocolate: Straight-up chocolate ice cream. Insomnia Chocolate ice cream is generally made by blending cocoa powder with the eggs, cream, vanilla, and sugar used to make vanilla ice cream. Sometimes chocolate liquor is used in addition to cocoa powder or used exclusively to create a great chocolate flavor.
7. Vanilla Classic vanilla ice cream: Insomnia classic vanilla ice cream, flavored with real vanilla, is the perfect accompaniment to a range of desserts, waffles, and milkshakes.
INSOMNIA COOKIE INTRODUCES COOKIES IN ICE-CREAM
Insomnia cookies in ice cream is a recent introduction to the insomnia cookies brand. The recent introduction features insomnia cookies in a delicious insomnia cookie ice cream. A perfect combination I’d rather go for.
1. Deluxe Hot Fudge Sundae: A fudgy chocolate cookie baked with rainbow sprinkles, stuffed with rich buttercream and more squeezes of rainbow sprinkles.
2. Classic Banana Split: A warm banana cookie baked with chocolate chunks and fresh berry bits. A bursting bite of a banana split with all the melt and none of the drips.
Insomnia Cookies is a chain of bakeries in the United States that specializes in delivering warm cookies, baked goods, and ice cream. Insomnia Cookies is based in New York and Philadelphia. It was started in 2003 by Seth Berkowitz. Insomnia embraces the funny and creative aspects of doing business, making it less intimidating to order your favorite guilty pleasures.
The simple truth is; Insomnia is the true home for cookie lovers. From recorded experiences of some customers with their pick-up, in-store, and delivery options, you can always expect toasty cookies made with expediency, love, and style.