Kind energy bars are a blend of five super grains, which include oats, quinoa, buckwheat, amaranth, millet, and chocolate chunks to give this energy bar just the right amount of rich taste. The first and predominant ingredient in all of KIND’s snacks will always be a nutrient-dense food, just as the kind energy bar recipe largely consists of foods like nuts, whole grains, fruits, dried fruit, honey, sea salt, rice flour, and chia seeds.
KIND ENERGY BARS: INGREDIENTS
Kind energy bar ingredients, as shown by research, are generally safe and they’re quite common in many pre-packaged foods. Carob powder, for example, is a common natural sweetener, while ascorbic acid is a common additive used to preserve the color and flavor of food. Overall, the ingredients lists for kind energy bars are shorter and more recognizable than any random or even average nutrition bar.
Ingredients: Oats, tapioca syrup, soy protein isolate, chocolate chunks (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa powder, carob powder, soy lecithin, natural flavor), oat flour, chicory root fiber, canola oil, raisin paste, cane sugar, honey, natural flavor, quinoa, buckwheat, amaranth, millet, sea salt, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols for freshness).
KIND ENERGY BARS: FLAVOURS
Kind energy bars feature 5 super healthy flavors, which include:
- Super grain blend.
- Dark chocolate chunks.
- Peanut butter.
- Dark chocolate peanut butter.
Kind Energy Bars: Two Main Flavors
1. Kind energy bars with peanut butter: Kind energy peanut butter bars are delicious snacks that help provide sustained energy from 17 grams of whole grains. These kind energy bars contain 100% whole grains: oats, quinoa, buckwheat, amaranth, and millet, with oats as the #1 ingredient. Creamy peanut butter and crunchy whole peanuts combine to deliver a gluten-free snack with a soft, chewy texture.
Grab these individually wrapped snacks to fuel your everyday adventures. This grains bar has *35% less sugar than the leading competitive energy bar, and contains 17g of whole grains and 10g of protein. With wholesome ingredients and no artificial sweeteners, kind Energy bars are a healthy snack you can feel good about.
2. Kind Energy Honey Flavor: Kind Breakfast Honey Oat bars are a wholesome, healthy snack made with 100% whole grains for sustained energy. Kind Honey Oat breakfast bars are made with five super grains: oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa and baked together with honey for a chewy, soft baked addition to your breakfast. Made with quality, wholesome ingredients, these gluten-free breakfast bars contain 28 grams of whole grains per serving and 0 grams of trans fat. These healthy snacks are also dairy-free and made without genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
KIND ENERGY BARS: FEATURES AND DETAILS
- Nutritionally dense, gluten free bars lead with whole grain oats as the number one ingredient
- Nutrition bars with dark chocolate chunks and oats
- Kind bars with 10 grams of protein and 19 grams of whole grains
- Kosher snacks that provide an energy boost wherever the day takes you.
KIND ENERGY BAR: BENEFITS
Kind energy bars provides the body with a lot of healthy benefits, let’s take a look at some this great benefits.
1. Good source of fiber: Kind energy bars contain fiber, which helps break down foods for easier digestion, maintains good bowel health, lowers cholesterol levels, and helps you feel fuller longer. High-fiber foods such as Kind energy bars have been linked to positive outcomes such as a reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease.
In the short term, snacking on a bar high in fiber keeps you fuller for longer and helps you avoid crashing. In the long term, it helps reduce the risk of many major diseases and supports good bowel health. If you’re looking for a snack that can keep you fuller for longer, then it’d be wise to opt for one of the kind energy bar varieties, as they are high in fiber to meet your body’s daily fiber requirements.
2. High in Protein: Kind energy bar contain protein, which is a critical nutrient for humans and athletes, in particular. High-quality protein provides the amino acids your muscles need to repair and rebuild, which allows you to recover from exercise and get stronger over time. The body can also use protein as a source of energy.
The protein found in Kind energy bars largely comes from the significant amounts of whole ingredients like nuts, chia seeds, and mixed fruits included in each recipe. The amount of protein found in a kind energy bar varies significantly depending on the variety. The more protein in the type you opt for, the more protein-related benefits your body reaps.
Kind Energy Bars: Other Benefits
- Kind energy bars are a convenient snack.
- Kind energy bars contain 100% whole grains and 10g of protein.
- Kind energy bars are gluten free snacks.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
Are Kind Energy Bars Actually Healthy
Kind energy bars are actually healthier than traditional junk food options like chips, candy bars, cookies, etc. However, the exact extent of their nutrition largely depends upon which variety you choose.
when it comes to its overall nutrition, one great feature that can help you find the perfect kind energy bar for your needs is the “filter” function on the company’s website. From there, you can mix match benefits to find the right variety for you. For example, if you check the “good source of fiber” and “5g sugar or less” boxes, you’ll be able to see 10 different varieties of kind energy bars which fit those parameters. A little research goes a long way when it comes to optimizing your nutrition and snacking healthy.
In addition, kind energy bars are absolutely healthy bars and can serve as a healthy diet too. But just how healthy of a choice you want them to be ultimately depends on the variety you choose to snack on. And, as far as American snacks go, even when compared to other similar nutrition bars, kind energy bars are still categorized as being a pretty healthy snack choice.
Do Kind Energy Bar Give Energy
An kind energy bar contains nuts as well as other whole grain ingredients that have very high-quality protein content. Moreover, kind energy bars contain proteins that provide the amino acids muscles need to repair and rebuild, allowing you to recover from exercise and get stronger over time. Kind energy bars give energy as the body can also use protein as a source of energy.
How Many Kind Energy Bar A Day Do You Eat
You’d need to consume five to seven of these kind energy bars to reach the association’s recommended daily amount of fat calories (of course, that’s assuming you’re not consuming fat from anywhere else). Any more than seven of these kind energy bars and you’d be exceeding that limit.
Kind energy bars are whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices that are bound together with honey. For a grab-and-go snack, a kind energy bar is a healthy and excellent snack option. Its ingredients provide nutrition, which is a lot more than many other snacks provide.